Fooxz cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution are not directly owned or written by Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution. Moreover, Fooxz & IT Solution holds no responsibility for the use of our client’s accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution sees fit. FURTHERMORE, Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.
Users’ privacy is very important to Fooxz IT Solution – Inventing a better future. We are committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to Fooxz IT Solution – Inventing a better future.
The Information We Collect
Fooxz Solution collects personally identifiable information from Users through online forms for ordering products and services. We may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We use “cookies” to track how Users use our Web site.
How We Use Information
Fooxz Solution may use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by Fooxz IT Solution and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance Users’ experience with Fooxz IT Solution and such affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. At no time will Fooxz IT Solution’s database of users ever be sold to any entity for the purpose of marketing or mailing lists. Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgment, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws.
Terms of Service
Fooxz Solution & IT Solution provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients of Fooxz & IT Solution are subject to the following terms of service:
You agree to use all Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution services and facilities at your own risk. IT Solution specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Fooxz & IT Solution be liable for any loss, loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted against Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution against liabilities arising out of Any injury to a person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution’s server.
Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution reserves the right to intervene with any of the sites hosted on its servers in the interest of its customers. Any material supplied by a customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party Copyright infringement any defective products sold to customer from Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution’s server. Fooxz IT Solution & IT Solution shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
At this time we bill monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the plan. If you are not satisfied within your first 20 days we would be happy to provide you with a full refund (For some special offers the money-back-guaranteed day will be varied, and Domain Name registration fee is nonrefundable. No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers or Business Email or Enterprise Email under any circumstances.) Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Paypal, skrill, Nagad, bKash, Ucash, and Brack Bank. For Webhosting plans, we will set up your account without paying. Clients are encouraged to pay by credit card as it is the easiest way to handle payment at this time. There are no contract periods but for each successive period, your contract is automatically renewed unless we are notified otherwise.
If your service drops below 99.9% uptime in any given month you will be credited with one free month. This must be claimed within 7 days of our monitoring dropping below this level.
Any planned maintenance work is except this guarantee and will be ignored. Dedicated servers currently have no SLA.
Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
Immediately upon successful payment, you will receive an automated receipt from our systems. Please print and retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference.
Your unique customer username will be on this receipt and should be used for an enquires to Fooxz IT Solution.
Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email or telephone or both. Payment will be deducted when services are delivered.
All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond within 1 hour of receiving your enquiry.
The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions. Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or Mastercard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of the payment method.
- You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for Fooxz IT Solution to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that Fooxz IT Solution has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
- Using the Service in a way, which constitutes a violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
- * Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
- * Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail (“spamming”); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean-up fee of $50 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
- * Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
- * Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break the security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
- * Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to your account. Dedicated server clients are exempt from this.
- * Using the Service in such a way as to forge or misrepresent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender’s identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
- * Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software.
- * Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
- * Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
- * Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
- * Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, FTP servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
- * Using the Service for unauthorised relays through any third-party systems.
- * Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
- * Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account and deny any future business.
- * Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
- * Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
- * Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
- * Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
- * Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
- * Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
- * No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, Fooxz IT Solution may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
- * Security – You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify Fooxz IT Solution as soon as you become aware of unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
- * Intellectual Property – Fooxz IT Solution does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to email@example.com.
- * Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on Fooxz IT Solution facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, Fooxz IT Solution will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If Fooxz IT Solution receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon a mistake or misidentification, Fooxz IT Solution will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify Fooxz IT Solution of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or otherwise made accessible again.
- * Liability – You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Fooxz IT Solution, neither Fooxz IT Solution nor any of its affiliates controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service. Fooxz IT Solution neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that Fooxz IT Solution is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on Fooxz IT Solution equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fooxz IT Solution and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
- * You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, Fooxz IT Solution is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone, that there is no representation made by Fooxz IT Solution as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that Fooxz IT Solution has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
- * You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to Fooxz IT Solution as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that Fooxz IT Solution may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
- * You agree that in no event will Fooxz IT Solution have financial liability to you.
- * Warranty – Fooxz IT Solution MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD Fooxz IT Solution ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY Fooxz IT Solution OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
- * THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY Fooxz IT Solution ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS; Fooxz IT Solution DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. Fooxz IT Solution DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
Shared hosting space may only be used for web files, active email and content of User Websites. Shared hosting space may not be used for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts, Tube / YouTube clone sites, adult content, file archives, email archives, mirror sites, image and file upload sites. Fooxz IT Solution expressly reserves the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources that may be caused by a violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy. Fooxz IT SOlution may, in our sole discretion, terminate access to the Services, or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of Fooxz IT Solution’s terms and conditions.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. Fooxz IT Solution has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
Fooxz IT Solution will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service. Fooxz IT Solution may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of Fooxz IT Solution business.
You agree that any dispute between you and Fooxz IT Solution arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and Fooxz IT Solution will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the Bangladeshi law and International Law.
Governing Law: These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under Bangladeshi laws and International Laws.
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the client area. To do this, click the icon next to the package you wish to cancel then press ‘Request Cancellation’. You must then complete and submit the form. Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated within 24 hours of submitting the form. It is your responsibility to ensure any PayPal subscriptions you have set up are cancelled. No other forms of cancellation are accepted. Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices. Dedicated server cancellations must be submitted a minimum of 15 days prior to the renewal date or you may be charged for the next billing period.
If a shared/reseller account has a past-due invoice, we will perform the following actions.
1-3 Days – No Action Taken
4 Days – Accounts are suspended
7 Days – Late Fee Added
30 Days – Accounts will be terminated.
If a VPS and Dedicated have a past due invoice, we will perform the following actions.
1 Day – No Action Taken
2-3 Days – Late Fee Added
4 Days – Accounts are terminated Overusages: Per GB Disk space over usages fee $1 Per 10 GB Bandwidth over usages fee $2
Affiliates may not mask, hide or modify the affiliate link. It must be used as displayed in the client area. You may not spam or advertise in areas or sections of websites that breach the rules of the displaying site. Doing so will result in the link being reported.